A record that celebrates the golden era of music from the 30s and 40s, a time that is often overlooked - sandwiched as it is between the roaring twenties and rock 'n' roll. The record boasts Alfie's voice at its strongest, alongside a full band, led by Grammy award winner Gordon Goodwin and his Big Phat Band. It journeys through the defining songs of the era - from the full force of "Sing Sing Sing" - a song strongly identified with big band and swing, through to slower, smoother numbers "The Way You Look Tonight" and "As Time Goes By"
1. La Vie En Rose
2. Moonlight Serenade (Solo)
3. Sing Sing Sing
4. Stompin' At The Savor (feat. Kara Tointon)
5. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square (feat. Brennyn Lark)
6. The Way You Look Tonight
7. Minnie The Moocher (feat. Kelsey Grammer)
8. As Time Goes By
9. My Funny Valentine
10. Ain't Misbehavin'
11. Mood Indigo
12. I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You